FEATURES Touch Sensor Slider Control Just slide your finger across the speed control bar to adjust the suction power. Offers more precise settings for different cooking methods
Delay Timer The cooker hood will switch off automatically at a preset time, so you can proceed with your meal after cooking is done. Meanwhile, the cooker hood will continue to extract the oily fumes, leaving a clean kitchen without smoke or pungent smells.
LED Light Bright and energy saving. The lights provide illumination for the cooking zone and give a soft ambience to your kitchen.
Charcoal Filter Air passes through a grease filter followed by a charcoal filter, for purification, before being recirculated to the kitchen through the vent opening in the hood.
Stainless Steel Oil Cup with Window The extra large stainless steel oil cup can contain more oil and has a window to see the oil level, so you'll know when it is time to wash the oil cup.
Special oil capturing design
FAQ 1. How often we should clean up the filter? Once in 2 weeks.
2. How long we should service the cooker hood? 6 months.
3. Which position in kitchen suit for us place the cooker hood? Any places are suitable.
4. What should we be aware when install the cooker hood? Level. For ventilation piping not more than 10 meter and 3 bend.
5. What are the charges for general service (Overall servicing not including part)? RM150, subject to change based on Rinnai (M) Sdn Bhd.
6. What are the charges for on site service (exp: education, installation checking, on spot minor services)?